Check Out My Latest Books
- Mrs. Morris and the WitchTaylor Rees2019-08-02T14:35:36+00:00
- Mrs. Morris and the GhostTaylor Rees2019-08-02T14:16:36+00:00
- WOUNDED WARRIOR – 3 BOOK SETTaylor Rees2019-05-08T12:55:11+00:00
- At First Sight (Wounded Warriors Book 3)Taylor Rees2019-05-03T13:29:22+00:00
- Handle with Care (Wounded Warriors Book 2)Taylor Rees2019-05-03T13:18:18+00:00
- A Hero Lies Within (Wounded Warrior Book 1)Patrice2019-05-03T13:04:24+00:00
- Christmas Miracle (Heavenly Christmas Book 5)Taylor Rees2019-05-03T15:57:03+00:00
- Serendipity FallsPatrice2018-08-24T10:44:03+00:00
- A CHRISTMAS COLLECTIONPatrice2018-08-30T09:25:58+00:00
- A Heavenly ChristmasPatrice2018-08-30T09:26:07+00:00
- SOMEONE TO LOVEPatrice2018-08-30T09:26:17+00:00
- Christmas WishPatrice2018-08-30T09:26:27+00:00
- KISS ME SANTAPatrice2018-08-30T09:26:36+00:00
- PARADISE COVE – 3 BOOK SET: PARADISE COVE SERIESPatrice2018-08-30T09:21:59+00:00
- PARADISE COVEPatrice2018-08-30T09:24:15+00:00
Patrice Wilton – NYT & USA Best Selling Author
Patrice Wilton knew from the age of twelve that she wanted to write books that would take the reader to faraway places. As a voracious reader, she gobbled up books, and her imagination soared.
She was born in Vancouver, Canada, and had a great need to see the world that she had read about.
Check Out My Latest Blog Posts & Updates
Catch the Voice Behind Hooked on You
“Taylor just spoke to me from the start,” said Cynthia Vail, the voice actor behind Taylor Holmes in Patrice Wilton’s beachy [...]
Winners of Kindle Scout and Tweets
The winners are: Chris - firstname.lastname@example.org - a copy of the book Annie - email@example.com - a copy of the book "Just Commonly" [...]
REVIEW – PUPPY LOVE by TRACI HALL
Puppy Love is an incredible, heart-warming book about love. The love between a father and his daughter, and a strong, spirited woman [...]
HOW I BECAME A NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER
Hi Readers! Good to have you back! If you read my first blog about my road to success you will know it [...]
What People Are Saying About My Books
At First Sight makes you realize the dangers of war and the sacrifice our warriors make. Sometimes the real battle starts after they come home….if they come home.
This is the first chance that I’ve had to read anything by this author, I but am following her now and can’t wait to see what the Looking For Trouble Series has in store for us next.
I LOVED IT!!!!! My first time reading Ms. Wilton, but will be putting her on my list of authors to read.
Thank you Patrice Wilton for your time and energy to entertain us with your work…..but PLEASE make a book for Candy…lol…she really deserves her own story.